Wishing there was more in 3D

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Blindowl1234

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 16, 2008
SouthWest Ohio
Got a 47" Vizio HD/3D tv last month along with a Philips BluRay 3D player. The limited movies I've been able to find I've purchased on line.
The local stores have a couple if you're lucky. DN/Direct don't have much either. I sure hope demand picks up now since the prices of the Tv's have dropped significantly. IMO people don't know what their missing until they watch something in 3D...
Blind

Lots of blu-rays 3d out there. If you local stores don't have them check out online stores including amazon.com bestbuy.com, buy.com and walmat.com.

If you liked Titanic, the recent Titanic 3d is very good. Hugo and Avatar (being released GA soon) are recommended live movies. Most of the animated 3d are good, assuming you liked the stories. Some good IMAX documantaries are in 3d.

On you tube check Don Landis, a forum member, for items. His Bryce Canyon and Red rocks 3d documentaries were outstanding. Ps if your ask him nicely (and have the equipment to cut your own blu-ray's) he will tell you how to download a copy. http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads/274361-New-3D-uploads-to-my-You-Tube-channel

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts