Woke Up This Morning And My Distants Are Gone!!!

Back in the 80,s I had a BUD installed, it was the first time I had all the NETWORKS. It was kind of nice to see what was on all the networks not just CBS. They were from Denver and an hour out of our time zone but it was ALL the networks.
In the mid 90's I got E* and DNS, both east and west. I dropped the west feed. I got grandfathered in and haven't had a ota antenna in 20 years. Life was good. Now I will be forced to put up a exterme distance ota antenna and ampl. This will give me TWO networks I hope for a cost of 250 dollars.
This will give one more station then I had in 1958, this progress.
If I cannot get networks by dbs, I will a X E* customer in 48 hours.

Back in the 80,s I had a BUD installed, it was the first time I had all the NETWORKS. It was kind of nice to see what was on all the networks not just CBS. They were from Denver and an hour out of our time zone but it was ALL the networks.
In the mid 90's I got E* and DNS, both east and west. I dropped the west feed. I got grandfathered in and haven't had a ota antenna in 20 years. Life was good. Now I will be forced to put up a exterme distance ota antenna and ampl. This will give me TWO networks I hope for a cost of 250 dollars.

You are in this position now because the law allows the judges to penalize you for wanting more freedom of choice. Shame on you. :)

I've already heard of a few people that have no other choice than to look at brokers north of the border.

If you still have your BUD get a 4dtv receiver and go for the Denver 8...

I called and I do not even get the distant nets. So the 800,000 people should all call and hopefully many others.

Dish should replace the distants with a place card with the web site for calling your Congressman. Just cutting them off is a waste of space.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)