Woman, 38, tries to arrange sexcapade with 13-year-old boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMe546

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2008
The mom of two allegedly sent sexually explicit messages to a 13-year-old boy, who reported them to police. A federal agent then posed as the boy and continued the contact. The woman said she was in love with the kid and planned to marry him when he graduated. (Belleville News-Democrat)

I don't get it.:eek:

bradley__christie.standalone.prod_affiliate.98.jpg

Mental break down, she's 38 with two kids and nearing midlife crisis time or she's never grown up past a certain point in her life.

Dont think it got that far if he went and told his momma, will never know the story as the link goes to a not to be found story.

At 13 there was an older woman that I wished would go this way who lived a street over specially since she wore a knitted bikini!

Dont think it got that far if he went and told his momma, will never know the story as the link goes to a not to be found story.

At 13 there was an older woman that I wished would go this way who lived a street over specially since she wore a knitted bikini!
I found another link and she looks a little different.:eek:
Christie Bradley

Look at this one before it disappears too.

To funny (that she was busted)...too sick that a 38-year old woman would try this with a 13-year old boy. Her next great adventure in life will be prison....followed by husband dumping her and taking all the marital assets...and life as a 48-year old woman with a sex offender record when she emerges from federal prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)