Woo Hoo! It's all about timing.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The position count number is changing. This morning, before I went to work, I re-wired the motor to the cable. I could not test it until tonight. The motor is now moving. My first guess was that the wires were not making enough contact to power the motor. I was right. I plan to solder the wires once I know everything is working propery. There is a thunderstorn passing through right now, so I can't finish setting my limits. Being around a large metal object with lightning in the area isn't my thing. :)

I'm getting a couple analog channels now. Received a VCII message that I need to activate my VCII Box. I'm making progress. No digital yet. It took me a while to figure out how the 4DTV receiver worked.

I hooked up the sat finder between the lnb cable and receiver inside the house. As I move across the arc. The sat finder will beep when I hit a satellite. Then I start scanning the transponders for any sign of life.

My neighbors keep looking at me as work on this project. I'm thinking about placing some aluminum foil on my head the next time I go out and, when the I catch the neighbors staring at me, I' quickly turn around and say "shhhhhh . . .they're watching us . . . get inside . . . and hurry!" :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)