Woohoo

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I agree. The channels are all over the place. Here, TCM is between ESPN and another sports channel. Really messed up. The DVR just went up here to 18.00 per month. A little cheaper, but it doesn't do near what my HD DVR will do. Also, Comcast customer service doesn't seem to care.

I agree. The channels are all over the place. Here, TCM is between ESPN and another sports channel. Really messed up. The DVR just went up here to 18.00 per month. A little cheaper, but it doesn't do near what my HD DVR will do. Also, Comcast customer service doesn't seem to care.

We were having problems with the boxes, all the channels weren't working, they didn't want to come out and fix it.

We were having problems with the boxes, all the channels weren't working, they didn't want to come out and fix it.

I had 2 boxes that never worked right. I was billed for "signature support" which I never asked for and was told my laptop, Roku, and smartphone were all malfunctioning all at the same time. Needless to say I got a new gateway and at least the internet works. I pay a little more for just the net but am happy with Directv. Plus, Comcast nickel and dimes you to death. Tried to bundle net with Directv but nothing available here. Would get satellite internet, but I live in an apartment and the landlords are picky.

Cy,
Your referring to the Comcast DVR boxes, correct ?

If you have questions about the D*, feel free to ask away, someone here will be able to help you out.

Of course you've been with D* previous, so you have a good idea going in.

Curious to know, how you feel about the Current D* equipment vs the stuff you were using last time around.

How long were you gone ?

Cy,
Your referring to the Comcast DVR boxes, correct ?

If you have questions about the D*, feel free to ask away, someone here will be able to help you out.

Of course you've been with D* previous, so you have a good idea going in.

Curious to know, how you feel about the Current D* equipment vs the stuff you were using last time around.

How long were you gone ?

Yeah the Comcast boxes.

The equipment is just like the ones I had before, I missed it.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Well they are bringing the new box Sunday morning. That a sigh of relief.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts