Word to the Wise - Don't PO Box with FED Ex

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Go for t6 as brazilsat is not suitable for your true south, reasons are:
1- its c band
2- you are out of its footprint
Good luck and have fun

mattb said:
Yeah you can pick up your package at the local FedEX place if you miss it and arrange for them to hold it. I know the one here in Columbus is open till like 7 or 8pm I cant remember.
Ack! I learned this valuable lesson the other day. If Dish Network is sending you something be sure to give them your work address not your home address. I had to go to the local FedEx hub at 7pm and wait another hour for the guy to get back after they tried to deliver it at my house three days in a row during work hours, signature required. Even though I signed the waiver tag they left on the door the first two times they still wouldn't leave it.

Last edited:
Pepper said:
Ack! I learned this valuable lesson the other day. If Dish Network is sending you something be sure to give them your work address not your home address. I had to go to the local FedEx hub at 7pm and wait another hour for the guy to get back after they tried to deliver it at my house three days in a row during work hours, signature required. Even though I signed the waiver tag they left on the door the first two times they still wouldn't leave it.

This is exactly the point I am trying to make. Have them use the Postal Service. If they tell you no, tell them "Sorry, I can't do business with you." You will see how fast the Postal Service comes into play.

Diamond Jim said:
This is exactly the point I am trying to make. Have them use the Postal Service. If they tell you no, tell them "Sorry, I can't do business with you." You will see how fast the Postal Service comes into play.
Problem was they didn't tell me what shipper they were going to use. I stupidly assumed it would be something like UPS which leaves stuff at the front door unsigned for all the time.

DHL@Home is essentually the same as UPS Mail Inovations. DHL (or UPS) does the long distance part of the transport and the post office does the final delivery to the addressee. DHL or UPS delivers the package to your local post office and pays them parcel post rates to deliver the package.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)