Work on antenna on roof going to be done, does anyone know what the weather's like on Jan. 13th?

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
Hi. I am having trouble with the signal with my antenna so I'm going to have a service call from the people who installed it to see what the problem is. I don't think it's the antenna itself, for I saw it on the roof and it's in good shape, but rather something connected to it that's causing the problem. They were originally supposed to come out tomorrow, Jan. 6th, but that's out of the question now due to the weather and the need to be on the roof. I rescheduled for Jan. 13th. Will the weather and roof be okay then for the guys to come out?

Let me get out my Magic 8-Ball and check...

magic8ball.png

Current Accuweather.com forecast for 55901 on Jan 13th is mostly sunny, very cold, high of 14° but since it's still a week away it could change. Don't know about roof - from the forecast through then it doesn't look like there will be much opportunity for snow melt.

Last edited:
Most accurate forecast ever: light, then dark with scattered starshine. Think that's what George Carlin would say.
Agree with Iceberg, Add www.wunderground.com to the list. Shoot for an average. But a week out, who knows?????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts