Working on the site

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am working on the layout at the top of the page. Do not be alarmed if the site looks strange for a few moments. :)

Thanks!

Please put the new posts tab back as the first tab.I keep hitting todays posts instead of new posts.:D

Now next time you're working on it could you please swap "forum actions" and "quick links" back to the way they were before so I quit hitting quick links when I want forum actions.

Now next time you're working on it could you please swap "forum actions" and "quick links" back to the way they were before so I quit hitting quick links when I want forum actions.

Not sure how that one got swapped... but I fixed it. :D

Very happy to see new posts back on far left, it was driving me nuts. :D

Just noticed that clicking the SatGuys logo re-directs to the forum listing instead of the home page. Seems like that happens every time Scott messes with the top page layout, must be a vB bug.

I see dead VB Software...
Screen Shot 2014-04-30 at 7.27.27 AM.png

Oh, I see. I guess twiddling with the software reset my Theme to VB Default. Back to SatelliteGuys Default!!!

Last edited:
I noticed now when you click on the logo at the top it goes ot the main forum page and not the main home page

goes to satelliteguys.us/forum.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)