World's fastest blind scan receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ok, I'm a newbe and I am trying to build my first system and doing my research w/ your help. Though I wanted a Neosat ipro 1000. Now not sure? Any suggestions. Second I have 5 TV's in my house and I want the cable man to go away. Do I buy a reciever for each tv?

Depends on if you want each tv to be able to switch channels or if you want one main one to be the channel flipper, and all the other tvs in the house to see only one channel once you flip to it in the main receiver. If you want only one channel flipping receiver, one receiver should work, and the rest go off of y splitters from there... otherwise, you may need more than one receiver.

Thankyou, thats what I thought. Now if I get a motor dish will I have proplems every time I switch TV's. I have a stationary dish on a rental I own that was there when I bought the house that is not being used. And I still am trying to decide in a reciever.

well there are a few different routes , one if your trying to feed 5 tvs with same channel then one receiver would work and it could be motorized. but if you want each tv to watch different channels then would need 5 receivers, they could all watch the same satellite if motorized (and different channels on that satellite), now to feed 5 tv's with different channels & different satellites you would probably need a dish like Ice has (Toroidal T90 ) feeding each receiver (one for each tv) this would also involve some switches.

and a lot of time probably. I do believe that those t90s look a little rough to set up for a newbie in this hobby - not impossible, just a bit of something that takes some time to learn all the ins and outs of. --- set the right things at the right positions, with right skews, azimuth, etc.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts