WorldSportHD LIVE: Real Madrid vs. Real Sociedad 12/12 @ 12:58 PM EST

Indeed, some of the choice in when to do the replays have been suspect, imo. Ronaldo DID redeem himself of the earlier spectacular miss. Still, I can't help wondering is Real Sociedad won't manage at least one goal in this game. Real Madrid needs a second one to feel comfortable. The Turkish player, Nihat, has been a goal scoring machine the last several seasons. He's somewhat reminiscent of Samuel Eto'o. Any clue which club will pick up Nihat next year? There's apparently talk of him moving to a bigger club.

Hope everyone's enjoying the game...the new La Liga Report for this week is on now for anyone that missed it before the game. Also should be on after it, too.

Ilya, your response time in getting the "Goooooooaaal!" message posted on the forum is gonna be hard to beat.

Real Sociedad showed more efforts in the first half, but somehow Real Madrid has found the way to get on top!

davekendra said:
Ilya, your response time in getting the "Goooooooaaal!" message posted on the forum is gonna be hard to beat.
Today, you have a chance!

Dave - I think Real Madrid are actually trying now that their advancement to the next round of the UEFA Champions League has been assured. They have the rest of the winter to play hard in La Ligua without fear of it costing them anything there.

-F

Flambe said:
Dave - I think Real Madrid are actually trying now that their advancement to the next round of the UEFA Champions League has been assured. They have the rest of the winter to play hard in La Ligua without fear of it costing them anything there.

-F

Very good point.

Here's a trivia: When was the last time Beckham scored a goal on a game televised by WorldSport HD? I've yet to see it. :)

What happened to OWEN? why is he not playing? He is a more exciting playing to see.

davekendra said:
He scored on a free kick in the early part of the season... I remember that much. Beckham, that is.

It just seems like Beckham is non factor in every game that we have seen in WorldSport HD this year and the little we have seen from OWEN he has been more exciting to watch. Owen is in...

Flambe said:

-F

Oops one minor edit: they can play for the rest of the year, not winter. Come the start of next year when the elimination round of the Champions League starts, they'll put their effort back there.

-F

Wow. Amazing. I do hope everyone's ok and that it's not a real threat. Truly truly stunning. I'm shocked.

-F

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)