Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
LIVE FUTBOL: Spanish Primera Liga
WorldSport-HD: Sunday, December 12, at 12:58 PM EST

_real_madrid2_.gif
Real Madrid vs.
_real_sociedad_.gif
Real Sociedad

La Liga Report starts half hour before the Game.
The game will re-air at 8:30 PM on Monday, December 13.

For the latest schedules and standings, please check the following thread:
Schedule of Live Soccer Matches on WorldSport-HD

Logos are courtesy of www.hqfl.dk

We simul-chat here for any interested parties... Enjoy the match and don't for get Monday night futbol at 8 PM for any portion of the game you may have missed as an encore presentation!

It's under way! Hi everyone!

davekendra said:
yes, I saw the little junior Hockey segment. When's it coming exactly?

Don't know the exact date but they did say it was this month in the segment. BTW, the production of the segment was excellent.

It will be over by 3 ;)

I am in the process of reinstalling my laptop, so I am using a computer upstairs today... will have to run back and forth. So one of you guys will have a chance to be the first to shout "Gooooaaaal!" ;)

HI everyone-
Hope you are enjoying this game. I'm Kim- one of the WorldSport producers. Glad everyone is excited about the upcoming hockey on WorldSport- it's going to be very exciting. Stay tuned!!

Kim,

welcome. Thanks for stopping by. You guys do an exceptional job with the La Liga Soccer games and I am sure the Junior Hockey games will be the same. I loved the segment about it.

Today's game has been very good so far. A few missing opportunities for a goal.

Great goal. Very nice work.

However, the WorldSport folks need to get a new engineer. Having replays showing while there's action on the field just isn't acceptable, and it's happened a couple of times during this game already (not to mention all the times it's happened in previous games).

-F

Wow! What a beautiful goal by Ronaldo! He badly missed the first time, but now he is forgiven... And almost scored one more! Excellent effort in the last minutes of the first half!