WorldSportHD: UEFA Cup LIVE! Auxerre vs. GAK 10/21 at 2:43 PM EDT

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
LIVE: Thursday, October 21, at 2:43 PM EDT, an UEFA Cup match:

_auxerre_.gif
Auxerre vs.
_gak_.gif
Grazer AK

An update from Paul:
Just to let you know we return to France on Thursday for thr UEFA Cup tie Auxerre - Grazer AK (An Austrian side, who qualifed for Champions League but were knocked out by Liverpool despite a 1-0 win in Anfield)

This is the first game of the group stage in the UEFA and the start of a long month with UEFA Cup games and some good looking games in the Primera Liga...November seems to be the month we see A LOT of Barca (and about time too i hear you all say) - with Barce - R Madrid on Nov 20th or 21st.....

Thinking of travelleing, i calculate we have so far covered around 7,000 km doing games this season and that will probably double over the next three or four weeks!
For the latest game schedules, check the following thread: Schedule of Live Soccer Matches on WorldSport-HD

Ilya.

Logos are courtesy of www.hqfl.dk

The re-air of this game is TONIGHT Thursday, October 21 at 8:00 pm Eastern and Pacific (first re-air: 5:00 pm PT; second re-air: 11:00 pm ET)

Thanks, Matt. I'll be watching it at 8 PM. Please, don't post the score! ;)
Or at least, hide it with the spoiler box!

The game is on! Anyone watching?
I guess everyone is watching the Astros-Cardinals game... Hard to compete with the NLCS final! ;)
Glad I have PIP to switch between the two games!

Except for a few interesting moments, the game wasn't very exciting. Looks like fans at the stadium were disapointed too.
The final score:
0-0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)