Worst call center experiance ever. My letter to CEO

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Most CSR"s are trained to read a script. They are often observed on (monitored) and are evaluated how well they adher to their script. They often do not have access to billing records to verify what you are telling them.. Why dont you chose the option for "tier 2 technical support"..These people are better trained than norm csr's and often resolve issues faster (in my experience)

There lies much of the problem. On a customer service line, when adhering to the script is more important than providing customer satisfaction, it is no wonder that disasters like this happen. I would not suggest that CSRs have free reign to promise anything, but they should at least have enough flexibility to escalate a call when it appears the "script" does not apply.

I agree with you that the tier 2 tech support option will often yield better results, but the average "uninformed" subscriber won't know that and they will become frustrated.

I sure miss the good old days when you called for help and you got to talk to someone who could actually understand your situation and provide assistance (and who didn't have to follow a script!)

As another posted, this has been a very interesting thread (personal attacks aside) to follow. It has certainly provided some insight for the next time I call Dish support! :)

I was at an ex's house that was trying to get Directv installed in which kept getting cancelled or installer kept on not showing up and her sister had problems with the CSR and he had her in tears so I got on the phone and took care of it. I just told her to hang up and call back.

This guy must be a troll!! Nobody has this much trouble but trolls and deadbeats.

EXCUSE ME! Troll, Are you talking about us! We are Senior Members with over 400 posts and have been in the satellite business for over 20 years as Satellite shop owners and customers. This is uncalled for and rude. I will now report you to Mods. We dont need rude people like you on the board. I think an apoligy is in order!

EXCUSE ME! Troll, Are you talking about us! We are Senior Members with over 400 posts and have been in the satellite business for over 20 years as Satellite shop owners and customers. This is uncalled for and rude. I will now report you to Mods. We dont need rude people like you on the board. I think an apoligy is in order!

Geez, chill the hell out! this thread is really getting old and pointless!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts