would like to become DTV dealer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

besikim

Original poster
Jan 25, 2010
new jersey
Hi guys, its a great forum first of all, my question is: i am DTV technician currently over 2 years of experience and want to become DTV dealer.
Is there like a link or some info u can provide me about that, i would really really appreciate.
Thank you in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, its a great forum first of all, my question is: i am DTV technician currently over 2 years of experience and want to become DTV dealer.
Is there like a link or some info u can provide me about that, i would really really appreciate.
Thank you in advance

I hope you have a storefront and ton of cash. You going to need it to meet D* requirements. Then you are going to have to pay for all the equipment(dish,receivers,etc) and wait about 3 weeks to get paid back for it along with your commisions, Don't spend all the money you make ...you are gonna need it when the chargebacks for customer default start rolling in.
I recommend partnering w/ a retailer that gives you a better cut for your sales and installs like www.ghedtv.com

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts