Would they charge for a service call if someone tampered with my setup?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I've worked both inhouse and sub. There are excellent techs on both sides, but also techs who bring new meaning to the word "lazy" on both sides.

Yup, both subs and in-house come in good and bad varieties. That's why as a local retailer we do all of our own installs to insure it's done right every time. Customer knows that they'll get a great job and we know we'll have a happy customer for future referrals.

Should have figured out a way to connect that coax to something to fry the equipment at the end. Short of starting a fire of course.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Cut the receptacle end off a long outdoor cord. Black goes to the center conducter of the rogue coax, white to the shield. Plug 'er in & watch! :eek: :popcorn

Could be. When you run the check switch it should come back with four boxes. Which two are blank?

Okay, I think you all are right... Now I am thinking again that it is misaligned.

Block 1 and 3 are blank. Block 2 says 77. Block 4 says 118.

If I recall, I think 77 used to be in Block 1, right? Also, when I do a signal check - I get locked on 118 and 77, but when I go to 72, tp32 - I get a very weak Wrong Sat - Nimiq 82.. I don't know how I found myself on tp32 since I usually test the signal on tp9 or 15.

So, perhaps if I can turn the dish clockwise I might be able to find 72? Do I have that right?

Attachments

• 20131007_201256.jpg
    20131007_201256.jpg
    635 KB · Views: 124
  • 20131007_200206.jpg
    20131007_200206.jpg
    750.2 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts