Wow! A Videocipher II Plus PPV Event - Arkansas State @ Tennessee

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Davage

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 26, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
I've just done a factory reset on my C-Band receiver, and while scanning the skies, I've stumbled upon something that I never thought I'd see. An analog PPV event happening right now. Arkansas State @ Tennessee. It is on Transponder 3 on one of the C-Band birds, but I'm not 100% positive of which bird. There is a horse race from Assinaboya downs on one of the transponders in the clear analog.

I'm still in shock. A Videocipher PPV event...

Edit: It appears to be on Galaxy 16 @ 99 West..

GAlaxy3

95degrees , Gal 3 , i found that earlier but didn't read the onscreen msg. That is where Univ of Ala PPV usually shows up though. Far as I know, you can call the 800# and pay by credit card, if you want to pay that much for a game lol (first game this year was ppv and either 29.99 or 49.99, forget which)

you find more info on it?

So did you find more info on it? I assume it was scrambled until you order? Perhaps this is another feed for areas to get or something.

Later,

Josh

ppv football

Josh its something thats been around on rare occasions for years. Haven't seen more than 3 or 4 per college football season. Forget the name of the uplinker, but it's usually Alabama or Auburn college fb. They usually show up on the minidish systems as ppv games also. Kinda nice they still think about c-banders some though. It's like the old Viewer' Choice PPV that showtime used to run, call an 800# to pay/give ur VC2 id info before the event, they authorize your descrambler for it. It's not a regular ppv station, and it has been on Gal 3 cband for the last sev seasons.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts