Wow, did I screw myself over?

Again nothing in life is perfect. I'm sure Direct customers have issues with their service too. We are happy with the equipment, the picture on our TV's and with the service we have had.

Good luck

Ross

What he said:up

I've been with Dish for 14 months and I'm pleased with it, and more importantly, my WIFE is pleased with it. I have a 722K which I just love. I have the HD200 pack with Platinum and that's plenty for us. I am thinking of getting Nexflix soon, only because PPV & VOD is rather costly compare to Netflix.

One thing I will say is both my HD & SD channels look GREAT...way better then what I had with cable, and there's no comparison between the VIP722k and the POC Insight provided.

Best of luck to you!
Ghpr13:)

I wont defend either provider, but yet have had both as subs, as well as continue to support them both (depending)

My parents are utilizing a dish sub and for a 722k, They love there Encore, there westerns and they love football. They have there locals, and RZ and they are satisified.

I have D* (I got a good sign up deal) and there prices were good. I also got an HR24 and two H24's out of the deal. The only problem I have is there treatment of customers different. Your either "new" "newer" or "old" each category is seperate and determines just how D* treats you

...several times a day. ;)

One of whom you can see in this thread, basing his whole argument on the flimsiest of complaints.

As others have said, every contract is set up to protect the one making the contract. If I enter into a contract with someone, I'm not going to sign something that says "Take all my stuff and screw me over, and don't give me any recourse."

(Now we're going to hear about "that's exactly what it says fnaar", which, no it doesn't.)

Been with Dish since 2004. Was happy at first, then upset, they fixed issues, and been happy since. Just got upgraded to Eastern Arc today and very happy :)

Personally I prefer Dish because of the UI of the guide. Everytime I go to a friends house with D*, I hate the look of their guide.

There is nothing perfect with either Satellite provider. Fortunately, they will continue to try improving things with Software updates, and more services.

It can get very expensive if you like all the movie channels, but it is also pretty acceptable if you don't need the premiums or a TON of channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)