WOW I got a reply from Dish even thou I didnt ask them anything !!!

Cband55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2008
On twitter they are very good listening and replying on @dish_answers

ChavitoDotado
@

@GABYRAMIREZTV @Estudio2 Hola pues ya no te puedo ver porque cerraron la señal de satelite de EstrellaTv y no estan en Dishnetwork o directv

and got this reply by dish answers even thoug I didnt asked them directly or put a hashtag
dish_answers DISH Answers @

@ChavitoDotado
We currently do not have Estrella TV, we <3 hearing channels u want 2 see. We use feedback when considering new channels. *AB

Please everyone twit @dish_answers and ask them to add Estrella TV and please no debby downers Dish has Azteca Amecia and MTV tres that are OTA subcarriers Estrella TV has the most thongs of any non movie or premium channel, PLEASE ASK DISH NETWORK FOR ESTRELLA TV THANK YOU VERY MUCH

and you really believe what they are typing? :rolleyes:

i use to play that game with my dogs.. "fetch the ball" (pretends to throw it, dog goes looking, awwww stupid dog master has it here in his hand still see?)

Anything substantive from Dish is long in coming, and that's if it comes at all.

meanwhile I got the same answer of we <3 hearing channels u want 2 see. We use feedback when considering new channels. when I asked about RSN's in HD 24/7 and the grass growing channel :rolleyes:

I'll bet you get the same response by asking for a channel that they already provide. :D

Requests for a specific channel do get passed on to our programming department, but there is no guarantee that we will carry the channel.
and by that you mean there's a hole in the wall you crumple the suggestion up into a ball... throw it into and through the hole and off it goes.. O:) (just messin' with ya.. no foul meant ... one day matt goes postal ... finds an "programming engineer" tries to stuff 30+ sticky notes down the guy's throat ... you gonna get these now? you gonna get these NOW?? HUNH?? ARE YA PUNK!?)

:)

Looks like Fearnet has some competition in the repetitively mentioned in threads department. Should be a tight race.

I respect your interest, but dish doesn't have any of the OTA nets, unless its a market with a situation like CBS on 32.1 and FOX on 32.2. Then Dish will pick up the FOX subchannel. But Antenna tv, this, metv, RTV, etc. Not carried by Dish. As far as I know.

I would not have any interest in the channel being requested. For that matter there are a bunch of channels that are being carried now I have no interest in but still pay for. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)