Wow. Iron Mike has let himself go.

LMAO!!! Exactly.....I could out run him to save my life, but I doubt I could outrun him to the buffet table....he would not only beat me there but run my a$$ over to be there 1st!

He'll probably bite your ear off too. hungry bastard.

At last years CES I was at one of the Gentleman's Clubs with some clients when the floor manager came up to me and asked if a Mr. Tyson could join my group in our VIP area.

I looked over and it was Mr. Iron Mike himself and his entourage. I had to do a double take because at that time he was letting himself go a bit. The only thing that gave him away was those face tats.

The thing that pissed me off about him and his group is that they drank my bottle and didn't even bother to replace it. At $300 a pop for a bottle and having a semi private place to kick it, it would of been a nice gesture to at least offer to replace it.

funny_sports_pictures_1.jpg

At last years CES I was at one of the Gentleman's Clubs with some clients when the floor manager came up to me and asked if a Mr. Tyson could join my group in our VIP area.

I looked over and it was Mr. Iron Mike himself and his entourage. I had to do a double take because at that time he was letting himself go a bit. The only thing that gave him away was those face tats.

The thing that pissed me off about him and his group is that they drank my bottle and didn't even bother to replace it. At $300 a pop for a bottle and having a semi private place to kick it, it would of been a nice gesture to at least offer to replace it.

I wouldn't share my table with a rapist.:eek: Good thing he wasn't "hungry".:D

I saw him and a lady get out of a cab on the Sunset Strip day before yesterday during the lunch hour. He was dressed in a long black overcoat and wore a classy black fedora. He looked good...big, but good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)