Wow..What happened to VOD?

My concern here is it that it sounds like Whatusernamesareleft is mentioning they "disappeared," based on the thread title, or something changed at least. If that is the case, you may want to pick a day per week where the receiver can be left completely off from 3AM to 11AM EST, mainly because that is when the titles are updated and new VOD content is downloaded to the receiver. If I am reading too much into the initial statement, then it may be a package limitation as others have suggested.

Maybe I got VOD and dishonline mixed up. Dishonline is where I only see like 32 freebies, and any other menus have no free ones on the dishonline thing.

TonyT@DISH Network said:
That is package specific then. If you do not subscribe to the package (whether premium or channel package), you will not see it "free".

Or if in PR or USVI, just another package we can not get :) Platinum that is

Can we all please stop calling it Videos On Demand?

You may be able to consider the DishOnline over a computer OnDemand, but the "VOD" available to "download" to your DVR and "view later" is absolutely not OnDemand. Calling it so is kinda insulting.

How about calling it STD-AVL? "Stuff to Download and View Later"

Can we all please stop calling it Videos On Demand?

You may be able to consider the DishOnline over a computer OnDemand, but the "VOD" available to "download" to your DVR and "view later" is absolutely not OnDemand. Calling it so is kinda insulting.

How about calling it STD-AVL? "Stuff to Download and View Later"
+1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts