This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

wrestle mania 22

Oh yea, cant miss one of these. The Foley match was great.
Do you think Bret will do a run in on the Shawn/Vince match?? I think something will happen.

I like this Michaels McMahon match.

BTW did you notice earlier when they showed Stephanie that she has a little H in the oven.

That match was pretty good

Foley/Edge was awesome....never thought I'd see fire in WWE

Wow!!! Wrestlemania 22 was overall very good!!!

Loved especially the end where the anti-Cena crowd got what was coming to them. Although I might not be the biggest fan of Cena, I would much rather have him as champ than HHH.

Thought that Foley/Edge, Mickie/Trish, HBK/Vince the triple threat and pretty much the entire card was decent with the exception of the pillow fight and Boogeyman/Booker T match.

So overall it was a good PPV IMO

I didn't like the ending...

This one did not feel like a WrestleMania at all, felt like a regular PPV. There were no normal WrestleMania swerves and new fueds created.

I do hope RVD uses his title shot tommorow night against JohN Cena, as he can draw crowds in.

I would have to say that was one of the best Mania's in a long time and I only watched 4 matches.

Ladder match was good but the timing was off especially for Lashley on the ladder...

All I have to say about the Hardcore Match... Foley is truly a quality peformer. That goes for Edge as well. He just needs to ditch the whole Lita deal.

HBK v Vince: Gotta love the DX references. Vince is a horrible wrestler, but you have to give him credit for taking all those bumps. Too bad he wasn't trained to put his hand up in front of the ladder.

HHH v Cena: Adequate match. The crowd pop is what drove that match.

Surprisingly pleased with the show.