Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
LIVE FUTBOL: Spanish Primera Liga
Sunday, October 22 at 3pm EDT on WorldSportHD
(DirecTV subscribers can watch this match on Channel 681)

_____ The BIG one! _____
_real_madrid2_.gif
Real Madrid vs.
_barcelona_.gif
Barcelona

Join our game-time discussion in this thread!

For the latest schedules, please check the following thread:
Schedule of Live Soccer Matches on WorldSport-HD Season 2006-2007
Logos are courtesy of www.hqfl.dk

From Paul Giblin:

So the stage is just about set for El Classico!, El Derby! or whatever you want to call it.

Next Sunday sees Real Madrid entertain Barcelona in the Santiago Bernabeu. We will be there in glorious HD for what looks as if it could be a very early judgement day in La Liga.

Lets be honest Real Madrid may have been missing key defenders such as Cannavaro and Sergio Ramos in Getafe, but they were rubbish.

Iker Casillas said it was the worst performance he could remember and I agree with him. After the game they left quickly, none of the players spoke to the press and the only sounds echoing around Getafe were the insults of their fans hurled at the team bus.

Capello asked for 50 days to allow us to see the true Real Madrid; those 50 days were up on Saturday.

Now they have a Champions League game in Rumania to recover and then it's Barca. Should they lose again they would go 8 points behind the Catalans. 8 points from only 7 games is a lot and given that Capello is not all that popular among the fans, life would start to get hard for him.

As for Barca, they may have lost the European Supercup 3-0 to Sevilla, but in Sunday in the Primera Liga it was a different matter.

True they once again got the decisions from the ref (which is starting to worry me slightly) but they once again played some great football. Messi was magic, Ronaldinho again showed he can turn it on when he needs to and Iniesta is finally living up to his enormous potential.

They know a win in the Bernabeu will mean so much more than 3 points, it will tell Real Madrid they should forget La Liga once again and concentrate on winning other trophies.

Expect Madrid to improve and expect magic from Barca. It's the classico and we will be there.

Cheers PAUL

Of course the good news this week is that Athletic Bilbao returned to winning ways, Aupa los Leones!

Well, this is it! One of the biggest soccer games of the year starts in less than four hours!

DirecTV subscribers can watch this match on Channel 681.
I guess I will move this thread to the Sports Section for today,
so that everyone could participate in our game-time discussion.

If you are watching this game today, post in this thread!

I knew you wouldn't miss this one, Sean! ;)
Welcome back!

The live game is on! Welcome everyone to our traditional game-time discussion here at SatelliteGuys!
Open the beer, grab your favorite junk-food and enjoy the game!

Goooooaaaaaaaaaal!!!!!!!

What a beautiful goal by Raul! Real Madrid is on top!

Welcome to the thread and welcome to the forum, everyone!

I really doubt that there is any legal live streaming of this game anywhere on the Internet.

It is available for free to all Dish Network HD subscribers on channel 9477, as well as to all DirecTV subscribers on channel 681, as I understand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts