Wrestlemania charge???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bigjotto316

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 15, 2008
I just received my bill yesterday, and I noticed that it's ALOT bigger than normal so I did a bit of investigating. I noticed im being charged for Wrestlemania last year on this bill. I purchased this on ppv 9 months ago! How could they possibly charge me for this now. Did anyone else that ordered it experience this? I'm going to call but wanted a little info before I did.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I purchased last year but I didnt have a billing issue this month.

Sounds like an isolated incident as long as you were charged for it last year.

I just received my bill yesterday, and I noticed that it's ALOT bigger than normal so I did a bit of investigating. I noticed im being charged for Wrestlemania last year on this bill. I purchased this on ppv 9 months ago! How could they possibly charge me for this now. Did anyone else that ordered it experience this? I'm going to call but wanted a little info before I did.

Did you actually get billed for and pay for it already?

To be honest, I'm on autopay and haven't really paid attention. Why wouldn't I be charged for it? Why would they wait 9 months to charge me? It makes no sense. Can they even do that??

I've had it connected for about 2 months now to the Internet.

I've had it connected for about 2 months now to the Internet.

IF you didn't get charged for it previously, and you just now connected to the phone or internet, thats why it happened.

Last year when you ordered it sounds like you were not connected to either, so they had no way to know that you ordered it, and didn't bill you for it back then.
Also sounds like you ordered from your remote.
Had you ordered from the internet or called in you would have been charged at that time.

The billing statements go back several years online, go back and look and see if they billed you for it back then.

Let us know.

I'm sure that's what happened Jimbo. They don't charge when there is no internet connection until you connect. Then you get a bill from months back. The bottom line bigjotto316, if you didn't pay before, you should now.

Yep if you ordered by remote and just recently connected the receiver online that would explain why your just now seeing the charge.The receiver stores ppv purchases on the card or memory and has no way to send the info unless its connected to phone line or broadband.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)