Wrestlemania!

Salsa, have a good time!! Miami must be a buzz about WrestleMania. Just be careful there. Btw, did you go to Access and/or the Hall of Fame?

Have fun!

That would be a fun day......you could go to Spring Training game Miami vs Yankees at the new park and then head over to the "fill in the blank because it changes all the time" stadium for Wrestlemania

Have a blast, I went to it when it was in Detroit a few years back

As I usually do I am not debating weather I go ahead and order it :) sounds like they may have a few surprises

Last edited:
Apparently, the weather will hold up. I just saw the dark match on wwe.com and its sunny. Do you guys have any predictions for tonights show?

I know it is not real.

Apparently 70k plus at the stadium do think its real.. I like how they say "steel steps and metal chairs" which clearly are made of aluminum LoL.
Have fun salsa

Sent from ICS HP Touchpad with Tapatalk

Last edited:
While wrestling may not be real,the wrestlers can still get REALly hurt if they aren't careful. Professional wrestlers are essentially stuntmen & stuntwomen. I use to follow WWE's website where Jim Ross would give actual injury updates on the wrestlers & how long they'd be out.

WWE puts on an AMAZING show! And we had GREAT seats for a scary cheap price thanks to my Dolphins hooks up. It has been a all wrestling weekend because we went to the WWE HOF ceremony on Saturday night, Wrestlemania on Sunday night and tonight... RAW at the AAA.

Crazy. As soon as I get a chance, I will load up some pics. They did a fantastic job of setting up Sun Life Stadium...and I bet Dolphin's owner Ross had all kinds of "shoulda, woulda, couldas" because the crowd last night broke a Sun Life Stadium record with over 76,300+ fans in that place.

Though we got great seats ..man, what they charged for parking was crazy, $40. Usually, when I wen to Marlins games was $10 or $15 dollars based on how close. Last night, it $40 everywhere. T-shirts were like $35-$45 and then the usual expensive as hell big even food.

But it was definitely worth the once in a life lifetime show. WWE seldom hit the same city for Wrestlemania and never the same venue.

Here some pics BEFORE the show started.

2012-04-01a 18 22 49.JPG

2012-04-01 19 03 15.JPG

Apparently 70k plus at the stadium do think its real.. I like how they say "steel steps and metal chairs" which clearly are made of aluminum LoL.
As one who has setup the stairs a few times, I can tell you they are a real heavy metal not Aluminum. (and they are HEAVY!) and the metal chairs are the same chairs you can go buy in the store, they are not props in any way.

You just have to know how to properly hit someone with the chair not to kill them or injure them. If you hit them flat on the back its really not that bad and looks crazy on TV. :)

WWE puts on an AMAZING show! And we had GREAT seats for a scary cheap price thanks to my Dolphins hooks up. It has been a all wrestling weekend because we went to the WWE HOF ceremony on Saturday night, Wrestlemania on Sunday night and tonight... RAW at the AAA.

Crazy. As soon as I get a chance, I will load up some pics. They did a fantastic job of setting up Sun Life Stadium...and I bet Dolphin's owner Ross had all kinds of "shoulda, woulda, couldas" because the crowd last night broke a Sun Life Stadium record with over 76,300+ fans in that place.

Though we got great seats ..man, what they charged for parking was crazy, $40. Usually, when I wen to Marlins games was $10 or $15 dollars based on how close. Last night, it $40 everywhere. T-shirts were like $35-$45 and then the usual expensive as hell big even food.

But it was definitely worth the once in a life lifetime show. WWE seldom hit the same city for Wrestlemania and never the same venue.

That's cheap! Here in Chicago parking can go as much as 60 bucks for a Bears game. 7 bucks for a hot dog, 10 bucks for a brat. 12 bucks for a beer, depending on the event and arena. Glad you had fun though.

That's cheap! Here in Chicago parking can go as much as 60 bucks for a Bears game. 7 bucks for a hot dog, 10 bucks for a brat. 12 bucks for a beer, depending on the event and arena. Glad you had fun though.

Really 60 bucks for parking, the rest of the food prices seem to be in the same price here in Detroit, I think parking can range from 10 bucks to the pistons to the 20-25 dollar range for the lions (I think)

Though in some of the unsactioned lots is amazing how prices go up when a good team or big game is in town for tigers lions. And Wings, Tigers and lions play in Detroit with similar parking where as the pistons play in auburn hills and have one lot

I pay $15 for parking to Pens games and with the new subway they built under the river parking for Pirate and Steeler games should be $10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)