Wrestlemania!

But it was definitely worth the once in a life lifetime show. WWE seldom hit the same city for Wrestlemania and never the same venue.

Actually they have a few times

MSG...1, 10, 20
Skydome/Rogers Center...6, 18
LA...7, 21
Rosemount Horizon/Allstate Arena...13, 22
Houston...17, 25

So they do go back to same area/city ;)

That's cheap! Here in Chicago parking can go as much as 60 bucks for a Bears game. 7 bucks for a hot dog, 10 bucks for a brat. 12 bucks for a beer, depending on the event and arena. Glad you had fun though.

I lived in Chicago...and was employed by in media covering the Sox, Blackhawks and the Bulls in the 90s. I know HOW VERY expensive it WAS and HAS GOTTEN since I left...it's crazy. But I was comparing the prices as to the normal sporting events at Sun Life Stadium.

Actually they have a few times

MSG...1, 10, 20
Skydome/Rogers Center...6, 18
LA...7, 21
Rosemount Horizon/Allstate Arena...13, 22
Houston...17, 25

So they do go back to same area/city ;)

Oh wow....I stand corrected. So there is a chance that it comes back to Miami. Cool. What are the numbers you have infront of the venue?

Salsa, those numbers are the WrestleMania's that were held in the cities. The one in Houston, WM 17, has been said to be one of the best shows ever. I also should point out that New York, LA and Chicago were all apart of WM 2. They had one show at Nassau Coliseum in Long Island, Rosemont Horizon in Chicago and the LA Sports Arena in Los Angeles.

Salsa, those numbers are the WrestleMania's that were held in the cities. The one in Houston, WM 17, has been said to be one of the best shows ever. I also should point out that New York, LA and Chicago were all apart of WM 2. They had one show at Nassau Coliseum in Long Island, Rosemont Horizon in Chicago and the LA Sports Arena in Los Angeles.

I knew they had done same cities multiple times....but not same venues other the MSG.

Wow ... just now watching it and I was impressed how they managed to finally get over 78,000 fans in that stadium... can't do it with Miami playing ;)

So Wrestlemania didnt even sell out the stadium? There has to be a couple thousand seats on the field.

Oh... it did. The attendance for the event was the biggest ever at Sun Life...including Super Bowls.

With a sold-out crowd of 78,363 fans from all 50 states and 36 countries, the annual pop culture extravaganza became Sun Life Stadium’s largest attended event, breaking the mark of 77,912 for the BCS National Championship in 2005. It was also the highest-grossing entertainment event at Sun Life Stadium at $8.9 million, eclipsing U2 on June 29, 2011 at $7.5 million. WrestleMania XXVIII surpassed the 25th anniversary of WrestleMania in Houston, which grossed $7.2 million.

Read more here: Pleased WWE fans celebrate ending of WrestleMania Week at Raw - Wrestling - MiamiHerald.com

Oh wow....I stand corrected. So there is a chance that it comes back to Miami. Cool. What are the numbers you have infront of the venue?

the numbers are what Wrestlemania it was
The only ones to have more than 1 in same venue is MSG and Skydome/Rogers Centre.

All the other multiple time was at different places (due to the old arena being gone)

WM 7 was to be held at LA Colesium but that was 1991 and the whole US/Iraq thing made it a security issue so it was at the sports arena (the Clip joint). 21 was at Staples
WM17 was at Astrodome....25 was at Reliant

Vince wants to do huge stadium shows now for WM thats why he is at the new Meadowlands place next year. But the thing is what to do for WM30? Purists want MSG again but Vince wants a stadium to do it in.

so how did the stadium look? NFL said no more superbowls here because of the stadium. some have said its a dump and time for a new one.

The WWE went ALL OUT! They gave it a serious Miami feel and it looked AMAZING! This was the pic I took.

536165_10150646192528596_576723595_9389843_306431889_n.jpg

so how did the stadium look? NFL said no more superbowls here because of the stadium. some have said its a dump and time for a new one.

The WWE really makes it look good. They said the same thing about the Citrus bowl a couple years ago and they (WWE) made it look awesome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)