Wrong receiver sent by FTA Direct

Status
Please reply by conversation.

zork152

Original poster
Oct 4, 2005
Requested the Pansat 3500S on Sept. 24 and the fortec Lifetime Ultra came today, Oct. 4. I never bought anything from this company before. But decided to buy after all the great reviews from this site. But I'm not happy at the moment.

The gentleman on the phone said the 3500S is out of stock and would be at least 2 weeks before more come in.

So I guess I'll wait to hear from them and i'll post results.

Since I wont be able to get the Pansat for 2 weeks. Wandering if I should keep the Forect Lifetime Ultra instead.

What are the main differences between the Pansat 3500S and Fortec Lifetime Ultra. Theres a $50 difference in price.

Check out the review area there is a review for each receiver there, the main difference is in the time it takes to blind scan. I have the Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra and love it! I can wait a minute or two extra : )

zork152 said:
Since I wont be able to get the Pansat for 2 weeks. Wandering if I should keep the Forect Lifetime Ultra instead.

What are the main differences between the Pansat 3500S and Fortec Lifetime Ultra. Theres a $50 difference in price.

The difference is like buying a 77 convertible Ford Pinto over a 2005 Ford Mustang Convertible.

Pinto been of course the Fortec. :yes

So you're saying the Fortec will explode if you hit it on rear side?
;)

I wouldn't buy either of those vehicles anyway, they're both made by Fraud, err. Ford.

DapOrp said:
So you're saying the Fortec will explode if you hit it on rear side?
;)

I wouldn't buy either of those vehicles anyway, they're both made by Fraud, err. Ford.

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!

I thought the U.S. government bought all the Pinto's back in the 70's to have in stock for use as a secret weapon. I remember seeing a picture of one on the editorial page of the "Stars and Stripes" newspaper, where they were dropping one from a C-130 and garuanteeing explosion on impact.

Al

If you have any problems with your order when buying from FTAdirect please PM me and I will be there to assist you.
Thanks Kindly.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)