Wrong replacement shipped

marsworth75

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Can you help? I was just on the phone to Dish CSR to get a 612 receiver replaced. Everything was fine and a replacement shipped. I went on line to check that it was in the system and I noticed that the CSR had ordered and shipped a 722k. I called back and got a replacement 612 ordered but was told that the 722k order could not be cancelled even though it has not in fact been shipped yet. So they are sending a receiver I have no use for and have to ship straight back. The second order for a 612 is not yet showing up on the website. Please advise.

Well, if it doesn't make your receiver fees go up, I'd go with the 722K anyway. Otherwise, if they are sending both a 722K and a 612, you can refuse shipment, or, PM DIRT to have them get you a shipping label so you can send it back. To PM a DIRT member, go to the forum front page ( http://www.satelliteguys.us/forum.php ,) scroll to the bottom, click any member in RED, click "Send Private Message" on their profile. Include Name and Phone # / Account #.

...Some days ECARE makes my head hurt.

Don't worry about returning it. It didn't ship and won't be.

Zach...

f404ba92b2450140a6500c5320fc3599.jpg

Zach, just to update. The 722k order did receive a tracking # but doesn't appear to have been shipped. However the 612 has shipped and is on it's way but the tracking info is showing 2 packages? So we will see if the 2 receivers arrive in the same order. The scheduled delivery day is Thursday so we won't have to wat long to find out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)