WS1247M 120cm Satellite Dish Antenna From WSI In Stock

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

WSInternational

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
The WS1247M 120cm Satellite Dish Is Now In Stock & Ready To Be Shipped

The WS1247M uses the same reflector and LNBF support arms as the original WS1247 model, but we redesigned the back bracket to allow it to be mounted on almost any DiSEqC HH motor on the market. Below is a picture of the bracket installed on an HH mount. Because of the smaller dimater necessary for a motor installation, we had to also change the mount from a 3" ground mount to a Wall/Ground mount.

These just came in today so we have not had a chance to even update the website, but will do so soon.

If you need to place an order, please call us toll free 1-888-276-6436 or email sales@wsidigital.com.

Attachments

• ws1247m-backbracket.jpg
    ws1247m-backbracket.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 513
woo hoo !

Wow, that's going to make for some more serious sales, especially to anyone within driving distance ! - :up

Still not quite sure what we're looking at, but we get the general idea.
If you could put the dish at TS, and shoot a side-view, it'd help.
Perhaps with some all-new pictures for the web site! - :D
Let us know when/where to look.

What's netto (including all bracketery) and brutto (including packaging) weight of this dish? There's no such figures on WSI website, so please be specific in answering it here. :)

What's netto (including all bracketery) and brutto (including packaging) weight of this dish? There's no such figures on WSI website, so please be specific in answering it here. :)

The dimensions of the box is 55X51X8 inches and weights about 56 pounds. I'm not sure of the weight without the box, but I'll follow up in just a little bit and will let you know.

And also, the WS1247M model is white in color :up

IMG_2099.JPG

Thanks, Robby! Did you mean, the dish is covered by a white color powder coating, including all bracketry? It sounds nice. Any pics would be appreciated. :)

So, from the looks of it, the fine adjustment is no more with the new mount? Is that a SG-6000 in the picture? If so how well does it work with this dishÉ 45lbs would be pushing it on most motors.

WSI, I'm sure I speak for all of us here when I say thanks for supporting FTA community and helping to bring great products to the hobby. This dish and the Conical Scaler just to name a few. :up

This got me thinking is there a reason no one ever makes 1.2m dish that comes in say 2 or 4 pieces and gets put together? This way it would get around the "oversized" shipping issue. My guess is perhaps it would lose too much singal quality on a dish of this size?

I'm thinking because its a offset dish. Prime Focus is easy to "pizza pie" it as the centre of the dish is the centre. But where is that on a offset??

WSI, I'm sure I speak for all of us here when I say thanks for supporting FTA community and helping to bring great products to the hobby. This dish and the Conical Scaler just to name a few. :up

This got me thinking is there a reason no one ever makes 1.2m dish that comes in say 2 or 4 pieces and gets put together? This way it would get around the "oversized" shipping issue. My guess is perhaps it would lose too much singal quality on a dish of this size?

We support the hobby any way possible. If I had extra time on my hands, I'd be out there enjoying it too, instead of sitting in an office selling it. :D.

I personally thank all of you for your trust and support, and buying WS International products. This is what motivates us to develop and bring new products to the market.

As for the multiple piece dish antenna, there are some 1.2m prime focus antennas overseas that come in 6 pieces similar to the WS1870 180cm dish or the WS24095 240cm satellite dish.

The problem is that the quality is not that great, and demand for it is not there in the USA market.

We do have some good discounts in place with some of the shipping companies, so if anyone would be interested in getting a price for shipping, email or call with your zip code and indicate if it's residential or commercial, and you may be suprised at the cost to ship the 120cm satellite dish antennas.

OK guys. Sorry for the delay.

Finally got a chance to take the new WS1247M 120cm satellite dish out and take some photos of the mount, back bracket, and reflector.

To motorize this dish, all you have to do is to turn the back bracket upside down and it will fit any DiSEqC HH mount.

This is a great antenna to use for your miniBUD project. Always use a high quality WS International brand LNBF. Use it with the WSI DMX241 C band LNBF and the WSI WSKU2C Conical Scalar Ring Kit and you have an inexpensive miniBUD.

Attachments

• DSC00108.JPG
    DSC00108.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 398
  • DSC00107.JPG
    DSC00107.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 396
  • DSC00106.JPG
    DSC00106.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 703
  • DSC00114.JPG
    DSC00114.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 418
  • DSC00122.JPG
    DSC00122.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 368
  • DSC00123.JPG
    DSC00123.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 367
  • DSC00110.JPG
    DSC00110.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 444
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts