wsee - Bahamas on AMC 21 Ku

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cband55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2008
the List should be updated as the Estrella channels are gone, if anyone know where the Estralla channels are on KU please let me know

The estrella channels where on 12004 - 7161 H

This channel has wsee - Erie programing with Bahamas ST lucia? comercials

12004 - 4687 H its on lyngsat already ok

I saw that last night it scans in as FUSION KU1 also BBC News but only has color bars and the leters KCET on the screen now 12169 4444 H

...... also BBC News but only has color bars and the leters KCET on the screen now 12169 4444 H

I think that is a PBS feed

Wouldn't it be GREAT if KCET were to start sending signals here? What a boon for those of us that are PBS fans.

Photto

As Cband55 said, the 12169 transponder is one of the three (12163, 12169, 12175) 4444 SR PBS SD SCPC channels. There will be uplinks from many different local stations there. It will NOT be a location where you find ANY local PBS station full time.

During any day, that transponder will be up and down, and scan in under different names, as it switches from one uplink to another.

the List should be updated as the Estrella channels are gone, if anyone know where the Estralla channels are on KU please let me know

The estrella channels where on 12004 - 7161 H

This channel has wsee - Erie programing with Bahamas ST lucia? comercials

12004 - 4687 H its on lyngsat already ok

This is the same CBS we get in Puerto Rico thru dish and all the cable companies they show weather form all the Caribbean

Last edited:
How does your signal quality for KSEE compare to the Montana channels? Here I'm getting Montana at 77Q on the Coolsat 5K, but KSEE is coming in at about 67.
-LoTech

How does your signal quality for KSEE compare to the Montana channels? Here I'm getting Montana at 77Q on the Coolsat 5K, but KSEE is coming in at about 67.
-LoTech

Montana PBS...82
Montana TVMT...85
WSEE...72
KSEE.....doesnt exist on satellite ;) (it is a channel though)

Montana Legislature...once in a while they show some old PBS stuff too

Funny as it logs as "Montana PBS" whereas the real Montana PBS logs as "TV2" or the TP frequency

TVMT is a full-time cable-only television channel available on Montana cable systems; service commenced January 2007. TVMT covers both houses of the Montana State Legislature, as well as other hearings staged in the Montana State Capitol at Helena.

TVMT is available to 350,000 cable customers across Montana. [1]

The channel does not have edited content.

The service was first introduced in 2001 as a part-time service, offering only Legislature coverage on local access channels in Montana.

Weird. Yeah, it came back about 10 after. Must have had an issue at the uplink since all of the other transponders on that sat were still booming in. The signal seems to be bouncing around a little too.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts