WTB 10 foot dish in GTA.

Sammughal

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 7, 2020
Toronto Ontario Canada
Looking for a 10 foot dish for my friend who wants to get into the BUD hobby as well. I have a quadstar 10 foot but keeping that for my own install. Looking for a reasonably priced 10 foot dish. Preferably within the GTA. Around Mississauga/Brampton/Richmondhill/oakville area. Preferably something already dismantled and actuator and feedhorn/LNB is a bonus. A pole is a bonus too. Star Trak dish is a bonus as he likes them.

Read kijiji.ca for Ontario and facebook Marketplace. Even here in NS, I see them listed there occasionally. In Ontario, there should be more.

Added: Tek2000 is based in Scarborough. Maybe they will allow local pickup.

Sent from my SM-G950W using the SatelliteGuys app!

I check Kijiji almost daily and same goes for marketplace. A lot or them are too high up and or the bolts are rusted making it impossible to remove. Tek2000 sounds like a good idea plus it’ll be a brand new dish. Although that would be quite expensive. Cheaper to look and find a backyard dish. There’s two in Mississauga on top of a bar but not sure if they’d let me get up there.

12' dish on the ground waiting for you in Renfrew. Click here.

Thanks. Messaged the person for the V-Box that’s a damn good deal. I think I will buy it and use it for moving my dish when I put it up with a LNBF. As for the dish it doesn’t seem like it has the polar mount. Really wish I could put up my dish right now but not till I move. I just hope cband and cspan is around by the time I put up my dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)