WTB: C120 flange LNB

1badtwo

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 16, 2007
Ohio
Looking for something to bolt onto my 1m channel master, replacing the single polarity feed it came with. Anyone have anything or know somewhere to source one cheap?

Find an older Dish Network "Superdish" for free somewhere. There's a c120 flange lnb installed in that cluster of lnbs. It's bandstacked, but works well. It's also fairly small sized. It's labeled so you can easily tell which one it is. Otherwise you can buy a c120 flange Invacom lnb off of Ebay, but they are pricey, and you might have to wait for it to arrive from Europe.

Thank you sir! I kept reading that people were using those but I couldn't find one on fleabay. I didn't realize they were tearing them apart to get them. I have a TurboHD dish in the basement but by the looks of it they are all DBS LNB's inside. I may spring for the SNF-031 and wait for shipping from overseas.

I'm pretty sure one of the LNBs on a DirectTV World Direct dish is linear with a C120 flange. It's NOT bandstacked (at least to my untrained eye) but I'm not sure if it's one or both polarities. Once I bundle up I can check the label on mine.

Edit: found the spec sheet here: http://www.satelliteguys.us/attachment.php?attachmentid=56169&d=1285542357

It looks as though it uses a 170+ with a feed to match the dish. Searching "directv world direct" brings up a few on fleabay.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)