WTB: Slightly used Android phone

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
I have a Thunderbolt and am looking to upgrade without having to go through Verizon.

Woahh... Thunderbolt?! Guess it's not as bad as my uncle still babying his HTC mogul with winmo on it from 2007!

-- "Sensorly or it didn't happen!"

Woahh... Thunderbolt?! Guess it's not as bad as my uncle still babying his HTC mogul with winmo on it from 2007!

I haven't quite had it 2 full years yet. It isn't that bad once they came out with a fix after 6 months of headaches.

You needed a nuclear reactor to keep the thing powered though. First gen LTE chipset. The new chipsets are awesome. I sometimes forget to plug my phone in at night and really don't care. Moderate phone user.

I have a Developer Edition Samsung Galaxy S3... It's unlocked, rooted, and I have a custom ROM on it that still has the good features of the Samsungs skin without any of the bloatware. It's in near perfect condition. I also have a replacement back and 4300 mah extended battery for long trips. It's about 30 days old. I'd let it go for $500 shipped, which is a savings of around 180. I'll throw in the extra battery and back... another $30 value.

That's more than I want to spend. It is a good deal for what you are selling but I can't afford that much right now.

I have a Developer Edition Samsung Galaxy S3... It's unlocked, rooted, and I have a custom ROM on it that still has the good features of the Samsungs skin without any of the bloatware. It's in near perfect condition. I also have a replacement back and 4300 mah extended battery for long trips. It's about 30 days old. I'd let it go for $500 shipped, which is a savings of around 180. I'll throw in the extra battery and back... another $30 value.

what is a developer edition?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts