WVXF switching to This TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

skynyrd

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 3, 2008
I was just watching WVXF (CBS Caribbean), and i saw a blurb on there saying that they are switching to This TV July 1st.. I didn't see anything on their website about it though... Anyone know anything about it?

subchannel maybe??
They are operating on digital now.

I cant see them pulling the CBS affiliate as its on cable and DIsh/Direct there

subchannel maybe??

I just ran it back on my DVR, and they roll at the bottom of the screen "CBS Caribbean is becomming MGM This Carribean July 1st"

So I don't know... :(

Ugh... that is bad news for me too :( i enjoy watching CBS/FOX/NBC/ABC 3 hours before it airs where i am (via cable), at least that's how i manage to watch both Letterman and Conan O'Brien every night :(.

P.S.
Lonewolf: who's the cute lady from your avatar?

Mike

subchannel maybe??

iceburg when the storefront stations started in Puerto Rico WJPX sister station of WVXF was a Retro affiliate but it last only one month! Intersting this info!:confused:

subchannel maybe??

Iceburg since a couple of months ago when on feb wvxf turn off there analog channel off. Dish change our cbs now we are getting it thru WSEE Picture looks real bad!

Last edited:
interesting...I knew it was still on cable in some areas
Cable subscribers in the U.S. Virgin Islands can watch WVXF on channel 9. The station can also be seen in Puerto Rico on DirecTV and Choice Cable TV. The station was also seen on Liberty Cablevision, and as part of the Puerto Rico locals package on Dish Network, but has since been substituted by WSEE-TV out of Erie, Pennsylvania.

weird that they are changing it....wonder if they have ideas on what they have going on??

interesting...I knew it was still on cable in some areas

weird that they are changing it....wonder if they have ideas on what they have going on??

And the cable companies in Puerto Rico all of them are showing WSEE! All the cable companies change on Feb! This is strange why they are going to change a CBS for This? And Storefront they are form California and they send the signal to there towers in theLP stations to Aguadilla, PR

maybe them losing the CBS affiliate on cable kinda gave them the idea to rethink their channel lineup

I remember when the original 3 were just the Big 3 (those use to be on G10 KU of all places)...then they had that WB/UPN mix channel...then they added FOx and switched the WB/UPN for CW

Yeah let's see what will happen I thought they were coming back because the picture quality of wseep stinks!

_http://www.cbstvcaribbean.com/

Last edited:
well they're gone...CBS that is

turned it on when the morning show should have been on. Was on my local CBS but on WVXF was a paid program for the dog obedience thing

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.