WVXF switching to This TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Not that I watch much of the networks, a little bit of CBS and ABC mostly. I have good strong local channels that work great in digital. Time to get those towers up for you guys needing the networks and go back to OTA-HD or get the hardware to get the network sat feeds.

guess I have to put a antenna line into the computer room. Have a FTA line but no antenna cable line

Ice you should do what I do. I feed my Pansat receiver on channel 4, my 4DTV on channel 16 and my Zenith digital converter box on channel 3. This is all mixed with the OTA antenna. Then fed into a distribution amp and sent throughout the house. Then I can pull anything I want up in any room, very convenient. :)

tvropro thanks for the tip about CBS on G3 I guess I now have to move my dish there anytime I want to watch CBS. Sad because I liked having The networks all in one spot.

Last edited:
This is bad news. I caught a couple of NY Giants games on CBS Caribbean last year that weren't on my local OTA. Oh well at least I still get an alternate FOX. I'll have to try the west cost G3 CBS as well to see what they have this football season. There have been a ton of changes in the last year. I probably need an HD box to catch NFL football feeds for the 09 season.

Ice you should do what I do. I feed my Pansat receiver on channel 4, my 4DTV on channel 16 and my Zenith digital converter box on channel 3. This is all mixed with the OTA antenna. Then fed into a distribution amp and sent throughout the house. Then I can pull anything I want up in any room, very convenient. :)

actually now that I think about it I did run a line through the floor which was going to be for the C-Band dish that gets moved outside but never did that

hopefully that cable is long enough to fish back to the splitter for OTA :)

tvropro thanks for the tip about CBS on G3 I guess I now have to move my dish there anytime I want to watch CBS. Sad because I liked having The networks all in one spot.

Thanks!! I'll check her videos, she's a cutie :p

Also... last night i tried to tune that CBS west coast but since i was not receiving the equity mux and CBS wasn't showing i tought maybe there's something wrong with my setup, i hope you have success receiving that CBS, at least i get it via cable but wanted an east feed to watch both Letterman (early) and Conan in the night at NBC.

Cheers

Mike

Could you give a bit more details on this? Where and how did you feed all this stuff to? Is RF modulator required for this? What equipment do you use to assign and select particular channels to feed and watch.

I now do similar thing via an AV Receiver and its Composite & Component & HDMI Out ports.

Is there a trick to getting CBS on G3 at 4167? I get no quality signal level at all. Freq and sym rate are as posted. Nothing.

Its there...can get it on the 6 footer just fine

50 quality on the Pansat 1500...Equity mux (well whats left of it) at 4040 is at 75 quality

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts