WWDC Live blogging

wow, heres to hoping there are hacks for that as MMS was a big thing for me, or maybe 3.0 comes out today with att waiting till next month to support mms as they get their screw you rate plans in order.

I keep asking myself my I keep paying $60 combined (2 iphones in the family) for less service than with Sprint or another carrier....

their are alot of better rates out there now with companies, you would think with the pre coming out att would step up their game.

I hope verizon gets the iphone now, as ATT is just screwing it up, I am sorry but this is one of the best phones and they are raping it right now. disapointed.

I keep thinking to all of my Windows Mobile buddies who keep making fun of me for having a crippled phone as they call it. Can't blame them for that and seeing that AT&T is delaying yet again for these features irritates me that much more.

I wish we could switch to a lower rate plan but for two iPhones with my corporate discount we are paying (for the 700 min family talk and unlimited text) $159 a month.

I keep thinking to all of my Windows Mobile buddies who keep making fun of me for having a crippled phone as they call it. Can't blame them for that and seeing that AT&T is delaying yet again for these features irritates me that much more.

I wish we could switch to a lower rate plan but for two iPhones with my corporate discount we are paying (for the 700 min family talk and unlimited text) $159 a month.

its not a crippled phone I am thinking that ATT is the one who kept mms off the iphone after all, who knows but I that is my assumption.

its not a crippled phone I am thinking that ATT is the one who kept mms off the iphone after all, who knows but I that is my assumption.
Doesn't ATT allow these things on their WM phones? Can't tethering occur on both the iPhone and WM phones for an extra service fee?

Doesn't ATT allow these things on their WM phones? Can't tethering occur on both the iPhone and WM phones for an extra service fee?

yes but I think the sheer number of iphones are hard to deal with, I saw a chart that said iphones account for like 75% of web data used but are only like 35-40% of the market share, I will have to find that chart as I know I totally screwed that up :)

They are releasing an app designed for 3.0 today, Star Defense. Hopefully that just gave us a spoiler. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts