WWE Makes Peacock It's Home

And the funny thing is WWE still has several thousands of people who pay the $49 for PPVs each month. I guess as PT Barnum said there's a sucker born every minute!
Yeah, no point in buying the PPV if you can buy the wwe network. I remember for a short while wwe wasn’t offering buying ppvs on Directv but that is back.

It’s a bummer that right now Raw episodes from 98-2002 are not available. I have been watching them working from home. Looks like for now earliest is 2003

Peacock has to be the worst app ever made.
How the hell did the WWE execs even approve this crap?
WWE network was perfect! Switching over to peacock was the worst mistake ever! Finding stuff is a pain in the rear. The PPV on night one had constant buffering issues. Night two during the Sheamus match had buffering issues, several people on Twitter complained about the issues.
Holy crap peacock and wwe is a total botch! WWE should be their own app and not on peacock.

Reactions: satjay
Peacock has to be the worst app ever made.
How the hell did the WWE execs even approve this crap?
WWE network was perfect! Switching over to peacock was the worst mistake ever! Finding stuff is a pain in the rear. The PPV on night one had constant buffering issues. Night two during the Sheamus match had buffering issues, several people on Twitter complained about the issues.
Holy crap peacock and wwe is a total botch! WWE should be their own app and not on peacock.
Peacock seems fine. I wonder if the problem is how they were encoding down in Tampa.

Peacock seems fine. I wonder if the problem is how they were encoding down in Tampa.
I have watched a lot of alpine stuff on Peacock events live and never had an issue, and that is abroad in Europe. Football has been good as well with the EPL. Unfortunate it sounds like the ball was dropped on the most important "PPV". I recall WWE's first online PPV offering, and it didn't go well.

I have watched a lot of alpine stuff on Peacock events live and never had an issue, and that is abroad in Europe. Football has been good as well with the EPL. Unfortunate it sounds like the ball was dropped on the most important "PPV". I recall WWE's first online PPV offering, and it didn't go well.
I'd imagine they had more viewers than usual and it slammed the bandwidth.

True, but it was much better on the old WWE Network app. You could skip through matches, search and watch matches by wrestlers names. You could pause and rewind live shows like WrestleMania.

You can't do any of that on Peacock.

Reactions: satjay