WWE Network

Status
Please reply by conversation.

FreddyvsJasonvsAsh

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 20, 2004
Lakeland, FL
With WWE not having PPVs starting with WM 28 (except Summerslam & Survivor Series) do you think DirecTV will add this on Day 1? April 1st is the launch and that's the same day as WM 28!!

Why would Comcast be the only one? Its not like they have a stake in it. This will be a regular network just like anything else

I'm sure D* will have it at or near launch

from one wrestling website its not that

The reason for the push back is that the company just won't have the infrastructure needed in place by the originally planned launch date of 4/1 to tie it into Wrestlemania weekend.

Also the 4/1 date was never posted as the launch date. Folks just assumed it was ;)

Well I'm in for the classic WCW and WWF shows so if they get DirecTV as a provider than they can take what time they need to get it up and ready properly.

4/1/12 was the launch they had a countdown clock that matched the WM 28 clock.......they were going to have tons of WM specials on that day plus live stuff from Fan Axxess

If anyone gets it the Comcast provider I use will have it. We have new channels added all the time with new HD channels every other month.

I wonder how high wwe wants to charge and does charlie consider it high since hes so cheap :D :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts