WWE rejects settlement from Benoit's estate..

That is exactly what I said....read post #16.

Then how is that the employer's fault? Why should the employer be forced to pay a couple million dollars?

If they held a gun to his, if they held a loved one hostage, if they blackmailed him, ok. They did not do any of those things. Benoit made the choices. Benoit is 100% responsible. No body else. Not even the jackass doctor that gave him the steroids. I am not saying it was roid rage either.
The blame falls squarely on the murder. No one else.
If I go to a liquor stoore and buy a gallon of vodka and go home and get drunk, then go out driving and kill someone, it's my fault.
Sorry to make yet another analogy but the thought of blame going to where it does not belong yet again makes my blood boil.

Then how is that the employer's fault? Why should the employer be forced to pay a couple million dollars?

If they held a gun to his, if they held a loved one hostage, if they blackmailed him, ok. They did not do any of those things. Benoit made the choices. Benoit is 100% responsible. No body else. Not even the jackass doctor that gave him the steroids. I am not saying it was roid rage either.
The blame falls squarely on the murder. No one else.
If I go to a liquor stoore and buy a gallon of vodka and go home and get drunk, then go out driving and kill someone, it's my fault.
Sorry to make yet another analogy but the thought of blame going to where it does not belong yet again makes my blood boil.

I did not say that WWE is at fault...do you have ANY ready comprehension skills AT ALL? I said IF....IF ....IF there was some papers/proof showing that the WWE KNEW he had these concussions, and still had him perform...then they are liable in my opinion.

I did not say that WWE is at fault...do you have ANY ready comprehension skills AT ALL? I said IF....IF ....IF there was some papers/proof showing that the WWE KNEW he had these concussions, and still had him perform...then they are liable in my opinion.

I have plenty of reading comprehension. Do you? I am saying even IF IF IF, they knew he had been hurt. IT WAS HIS CHOICE TO GO OUT THERE. Nobody forced him to do it. If an eval was done on him, the doctor would have told HIM the findings. He is the one to make the choice.

You obviuosly are just jonesing for the the big bad evil corporation to pay up for making money of this poor exuse for a human being. I thought you were all for person responsibilty? I guess not.

This is typical "sue everybody" BS. Someone gets hurt, look for the biggest bank account and go after it.

And how many times have you accused others of having no reading comprehension? If so many in here cannot comprehend what you type, hmmmmm maybe it's you???

I have plenty of reading comprehension. Do you? I am saying even IF IF IF, they knew he had been hurt. IT WAS HIS CHOICE TO GO OUT THERE. Nobody forced him to do it. If an eval was done on him, the doctor would have told HIM the findings. He is the one to make the choice.

You obviuosly are just jonesing for the the big bad evil corporation to pay up for making money of this poor exuse for a human being. I thought you were all for person responsibilty? I guess not.

This is typical "sue everybody" BS. Someone gets hurt, look for the biggest bank account and go after it.

And how many times have you accused others of having no reading comprehension? If so many in here cannot comprehend what you type, hmmmmm maybe it's you???

LMAO....you have a serious problem that really needs addressing....have you read ALL my posts or only a few words here and there.....?? I said IF they knew and IF there was hard proof that he should not be wrestling...then MAYBE they have a responsibility towards the remaining family members, his children from a previous marriage. But of course, in your KNEE JERK reaction was "lets sue the WWE now because they are the devil"....

I'm sorry....it's not reading comprehension, it's SELECTIVE READING you have an issue with.:rolleyes:

Maybe you two could settle this in a no holds barred, cage match. Two men enter, only one man leaves, at "air conditioned Cobo Arena" (It's a Detroit thing, going back to Dick the Bruiser, The Iron Sheik, etc.....)

Yea, your right, your always right. Salsa is god. He knows all. Big corporations are always at fault. :rolleyes:

You can't comprehend personal responsibilty. That is obvious. You have reached the level of the far left wing lunatics. I used to think you were pretty even keeled. Not anymore.

I give up on this conversation. It's pointless.

Yea, your right, your always right. Salsa is god. He knows all. Big corporations are always at fault. :rolleyes:

You can't comprehend personal responsibilty. That is obvious. You have reached the level of the far left wing lunatics. I used to think you were pretty even keeled. Not anymore.

I give up on this conversation. It's pointless.

AHHHH Mkatts...SHOW ME WHERE I said it WAS the WWE's and you win the argument. SHOW me where I have BLAME the WWE for what happened and you will get an INSTANT APOLOGY from me. IF you cannot, which I KNOW you can't....then you argument was baseless and groundless with NO MERIT what so ever.

Dammit, I knew I should not have looked at this stupid thread again.
This is it last time. I promise. I will read any responses, but I am not replying to anything.

I never said that you ARE blaming them. Your contention is IF they knew, they are liable. My contention is IF they knew they are not liable. Chris Benoit is liable. If they knew, then Benoit knew. Benoit made the choice to keep doing it.
Morally, I agree, IF they knew, that is a "shame on them". Legally, no way. It is all on Chris.

That's it, I'm done. If you don't understand what I mean, then so be it. We each have opposite opinions. We are not going to agree. I refuse to debate this any long. It's futile.

Dammit, I knew I should not have looked at this stupid thread again.
This is it last time. I promise. I will read any responses, but I am not replying to anything.

I never said that you ARE blaming them. Your contention is IF they knew, they are liable. My contention is IF they knew they are not liable. Chris Benoit is liable. If they knew, then Benoit knew. Benoit made the choice to keep doing it.
Morally, I agree, IF they knew, that is a "shame on them". Legally, no way. It is all on Chris.

That's it, I'm done. If you don't understand what I mean, then so be it. We each have opposite opinions. We are not going to agree. I refuse to debate this any long. It's futile.

LOL.....you have yet to read all my post....but you keep using that "selective reading" of yours....;):rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)