WYOU/WBRE TV Central PA - Problems

Yes. How about this, an all time high.

20200819_113316_HDR.jpg

Rescanned yesterday as 28 had disappeared again. No luck, it's gone. This is very frustrating, two months and counting since they messed this all up. It just shouldn't take professionals this long to figure it out. :confused:

Reactions: FTA4PA
Rescanned yesterday as 28 had disappeared again. No luck, it's gone. This is very frustrating, two months and counting since they messed this all up. It just shouldn't take professionals this long to figure it out. :confused:
Agree, it just doesn't make sense that after that much time things are not corrected. I guess I can count myself lucky that whatever they did in the first week or two got things back to normal here. Hope the same eventually happens for you.

Reactions: Radioguy41
When Dayton Ohio WHIO changed their frequency on October 18, 2019 it was not until November 21, 2019 before they restored their broadcast signal to full power. They had problems with their new antenna and had to wait for a long time before they could get a tower crew to fix their new antenna. There were a lot of frustrated customers since their temporary signal provided very little coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Well here we are at Halloween and it's still not fully corrected. A scan will lock ch 28 but it's unwatchable, although ch 22 is clear as a bell.

• Sad
Reactions: FTA4PA
Well here we are at Halloween and it's still not fully corrected. A scan will lock ch 28 but it's unwatchable, although ch 22 is clear as a bell.
That's just crazy that after all this time there are still issues. I could see if they were from two different locations but these are on the same tower. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)