OTHER X2 (X-Square) Premium HD II - IPTV Help Request

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dsmith0429

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 12, 2013
Lake Placid, FL
Hi, I want to know how to find (or capture) URLs that will work with the IPTV feature of this receiver. I know how to create the file, but can't seem to figure out how to get the URLs from the web pages needed to stream the content on this receiver. I mainly just want the streams for US channels, such as: 360 North, AMG TV, BYU TV Global, CMC (California Music Channel), Free Speech TV, George Mason University TV, Georgia State University TV, or any TV channels that would normally be OTA (antenna) channels. So far I was only able to get Miami TV to work. Any help or directions would be appreciated. THANKS!

I'm glad you find the way to load you own custom file!!:wave2
It was hit and miss on many of the channels I wanted, but I did manage to get a few working. Looks like the file formats have been changed on a few sites, so the X2 doesn't support them, only get audio on some. Still, it's a great way to get channels I wouldn't normally be able to pick up from my location or would need a C-band or a larger Ku-band dish.

I e-mailed X2 them a while ago and they sent me better instructions to follow and I got 1 channel to work out of a list of channel I put on a usb thumb drive to upload to the receiver. One thing that helps is to put the channels in vcl player to see if they play. But to be honest. Most of the stuff I found is O.O banned stuff. But the sound and picture for me and the 1 channel worked great. But I did want to see if I could stream from my computer to the receiver using a video stream. But still have not done that yet either.

My 2 cents,

Josh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)