XBox 360 Component Cable Question

cprickett

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 26, 2005
For all of you 360 owners out there, is the Xbox component cable compatible with the 360, or do I need to drop another $40.00 on the Component cable for the 360? Thanks.

No the Xbox component cables are not compatible with the 360. The 360 console does come with factory component cables though. Unless you buy the core system, it has composite cables only. Also stay away from the Psyclone Component HD cables as they do not pass a true HD signal. Haven't been able to find Monster cable yet but just checked their website and they do make them. :)

Thanks for the heads up on the Psychlone cables. I only had the opportunity to purchase the Core unit as the Premiums were gone when my number was called. I figure a 360 is a 360, I'll just have to spend extra cash to upgrade the Core to the Premium Specs. I certainly wasnt going to turn it down.

I ordered a monster cable Component Video from amazon complete with an optical cable. Shoud get it in a couple of days. Hopefully that will be a little better then the one that ships with the 360. Should be a lot better then pelican and psyclone for sure. Will post when it comes in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts