XBox 360 Preorders being taken anywhere?

BobMurdoch

Playing XBoxOne SeriesX/Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 12, 2003
Brielle, NJ
With only about 1 million systems anticipated being available for 2005, I want to make sure that I get my preorder as soon as they are available. Has anyone seen them on presale anywhere online? (I don't trust the individual stores as their supplies are really limited at startup)'

Last time around I had one of the first batch at EBGames. I'd like to do Best Buy since I have the Reward Zone card, but I'll take it from any establish e-tailer (or click and mortar type setup like Circuit City or Best Buy).

styxfix said:
What will be the list price on the XBox 360?

Unconfirmed reports have it set to list at $299. I expect online preorders will require a bundle purchase of some kind (I had to get one extra controller, a memory card, and 3 games with mine last time... the games were Halo, Dead or Alive 3, and Oddworld - the first two were worth it the last one sucked).

It was worth it having it before the holidays though......

I haven't seen any major online channels carrying the system yet, but several Video Game stores in the area are taking $50 deposits to get in their queue.

I have heard EB & Game Stop are taking pre-orders. According to the game boards, many stores are already sold out of release day 360s and are taking pre-orders on the second shipment.

I am waiting until I have more info on a release date for Too Human before I buy. Yes, I am jumping to the "dark side" but Too Human is a system seller for me.

Some Too Human info:
http://egm.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3140942&did=1

Initial shipment pre orders sold out at EB and Gamestop here in Fort Myers as well, however I do have a couple on pre order at EB.

If this becomes like the PS2 craze a few years ago, Ebay could be my good friend! :)

BobMurdoch said:
http://egm.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3140533&did=1

Here's the one getting me all excited. Full Auto.... A mashup of Twisted Metal and Burnout 3. Why ram a car off the road when you can fire a missile at the building in front of him and drop a brownstone on him.....

I missed that one, Thanks.

I have added it to my wishlist

It kind of reminds me of RoadKill.

I first got hooked on car combat through ciy streets with Carmageddon and its' sequels (Carmageddon 4 coming out later this year for any interested parties). I like the ramming part, but the weapons part can be fun to. I can't wait to try out the "Unwreck" function and well as the destructible environments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts