Xbox does second round of 360s

jbcheshire said:
It is so hard to believe that they have really shorted the number of units available for release by now... They are losing out on so much revenue right now...

yea they are. i guess a world wide release was more important to them.

They screwed the pooch on this. In two weeks the window of opportunity will be gone and the PS3 talk will start getting louder.

They've had months to make these things.... where are the rest of them?

So I guess you guys would have paris hilton sitting around right now without her free 360? Evil, cold-hearted fiends...

Listen, they aren't losing any money. They're creating tremendous buzz about their product. When it's in stores, whether that's tomorrow or in january, they will sell them. They lose money on hardware anyways, it could be construed that they're minimizing losses for Q4...If you can't get little johnny a system for christmas you'll end up buying him a few games and such so you have something to give him. More $ for Mr. Gates.

We're wrapped around their fingers here guys...

I'll make a thread in the chit chat club, but while bestbuy people say they get them on friday, and that could be true, I saw the truck there this morning like it always is on wednesday. I'd be up there every afternoon from now until sunday if you want one, they're probably on the truck that was there this morning. It's very rare to see a truck there on friday and I pass the bestbuy daily...

I've never seen a truck arrive at night, they arrive in the morning but I suppose they can't hit every store in the morning...I'd hate to be at bestbuy until freaking midnight...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)