xbox live gametag

From UPS.com:

WATERTOWN,CT, US
09/25/2007 6:35 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
09/25/2007 6:41 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

NICE!!
My gamertag is the same as my name here. Halo (and other reasons I won't get into) inspired my name, because to me there was nothing more amusing than killing someone and then seeing the game say, "You were killed by Your Beliefs." Of course it is somewhat weird how they changed it in Halo 2 and it got more specific, but I guess it is also amusing to know it says, "You were beat down by YourBeliefs."
As soon as it comes in my work day is over and I'm finishing the fight.

All the reviews I've seen have been glowing. Users too..... MUCH better storyline and the multiplayer will keep them playing for years..

Oh, and the gravity hammer had my 13 year old cackling with glee. Bungies mantra to have 30 seconds of fun again and again has been restored to its original glory......

BioShock and Halo3 are an amazing 1-2 punch for the 360.

Hey, buck up Sony fanboys...... you've got "Riiiiiiiidddddgggggee Raccccerrrrr!" (crickets)

Hehe, I did legendary in one sitting with 3 friends online. For one guy, it was the first time he'd ever played a Halo game. Was a fricken blast. The other 2 friends I played with I had gone through Heroic over 2 sessions the previous 2 weekends.

He's since played enough online to get most of the achievements im missing :(

Game is a winner. I've even saved a clip from a multiplayer map... had someone charge at me on a mongoose, i opened fire with the default rifle, and as they went to hit me stuck them with a grenade and jumped over, they hit a rock as the grenade exploded, was great.

scraphead

my gamertag is scraphead I play rainbow six vegas halo3 and ive been completly obsessed with call of duty 4 so add me if you like to play these games

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)