Status
Please reply by conversation.

msgph

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 17, 2004
Kansas City, MO
Hi All,

I am new to DirecTV and was curious what Christmas music stations DirecTV typically broadcasts? Our local Time Warner dedication a channel to a Christmassy Fireplace scene with Christmas music last year.

Yes, it is that time of the year. Here in Kansas City, our stations began playing Christmas music on the radio the Monday after Halloween.

Thanks!

Mike

You want to hear Christmas music already? Jeez, November just started! Wait until at least after Thanksgiving.

I didn't say that wanted to listen to Christmas music right now. I was curious how DirecTV does things for the holidays.

I do agree with you. We wait until after Thanksgiving to start celebrating!!!

I didn't say that wanted to listen to Christmas music right now. I was curious how DirecTV does things for the holidays.

I do agree with you. We wait until after Thanksgiving to start celebrating!!!

I asked the same question last year. I believe they dedicate 4 channels to xmas music...one is like country christmas, others are basic xmas channels. I cant remember the numbers or when they start airing, but i thought it was after Thanksgiving..I will try and search for the old thread.....

Santa is already setting up shop at the local mall. How the hell is he going to make all those toys if he's already at the mall!?!

Hi All,

I am new to DirecTV and was curious what Christmas music stations DirecTV typically broadcasts? Our local Time Warner dedication a channel to a Christmassy Fireplace scene with Christmas music last year.

Yes, it is that time of the year. Here in Kansas City, our stations began playing Christmas music on the radio the Monday after Halloween.

Thanks!

Mike

Xm Love will turn to Christmas music on November 16th. I listen to the channel fans they are advertising Love becomes Jolly.

Hi All,

Thanks!

Mike

Here is the Directv XM Radio Christmas Channel Line up 2009

Holly 819 Nov 16 Replace Xm Love

Holiday Traditions 801 Nov 16 replace Music 40s on 4

Holiday Pops 806 Dec 7 replace Xm Pop

Country Christmas 808 Dec 7 replace Classic Country

Radio Hanukkah 820 Dec 7 replace excape

Here is the Directv XM Radio Christmas Channel Line up 2009

Holly 819 Nov 16 Replace Xm Love

Holiday Traditions 801 Nov 16 replace Music 40s on 4

Holiday Pops 806 Dec 7 replace Xm Pop

Country Christmas 808 Dec 7 replace Classic Country

Radio Hanukkah 820 Dec 7 replace excape

Bingo! Many thanks :up

[edit] I see your post on the other site. I checked the Reuters Sirius/XM news item. Good info. I didn't see any DTV channel info in that article though.

Curious, where did you find this info? Is it on DTV's site somewhere?

Last edited:
Bingo! Many thanks :up

[edit] I see your post on the other site. I checked the Reuters Sirius/XM news item. Good info. I didn't see any DTV channel info in that article though.

Curious, where did you find this info? Is it on DTV's site somewhere?

I used the Reuter/Xm News the channels numbers they listed then i went to the xm radio site and wrote down the channel names they was replacing and then went to Directv website and found those channels names and then i replace those xm channel names with the xm radio christmas music stations and then that how i came up with the directv xm/ christmas music channels numbers.

I understand about the Xmas music, but do they include a "roaring" fire or snow scenes in the background? I have my marshmallows ready to toast.

Up on the house top Riendeer pause

Because Santa Clause............has landed on a Ka/Ku dish and . . .

Joe

I understand about the Xmas music, but do they include a "roaring" fire or snow scenes in the background? I have my marshmallows ready to toast.

The ONLY thing that was nice about Time Warner was a channel that had fireplace video and Christmas music.

Sadly, that was the only thing nice about Time Warner!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)