Please reply by conversation.

deez04

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 23, 2005
High Point, NC
Guys,

Any XM USA channels?--

Did a search and didn't see an answer but I have family coming over to watch fireworks and would be great to have some Patriotic music in the background. Sorry if this has already been asked but I couldnt find it.....I know the songs are limited but would be great for tonight!! any thoughts???? thanks.............

I guess I should have read this yesterday. I saw that XM was turning The Village into Uncle Sam radio though I don't know how long it was to run. Though they were not playing the traditional patriotic stuff I would have liked, they were focusing more on Bruce Springsteen and other folk/rock artists that had pro USA songs.

I guess I should have read this yesterday. I saw that XM was turning The Village into Uncle Sam radio though I don't know how long it was to run. Though they were not playing the traditional patriotic stuff I would have liked, they were focusing more on Bruce Springsteen and other folk/rock artists that had pro USA songs.

well thats cool. I appreciate the info for next year though! I will certainly try and look more into it before the afternoon of the 4th. Thanks again for the info!

Bruce has pro USA songs? The song, Born in The USA is actually a criticism of the US

Bruce has pro USA songs? The song, Born in The USA is actually a criticism of the US

Like I said, it's not the stuff I would have preferred and not my idea of July 4th music. But apparently it fits the mood for Sirius/XM.

From
The Village

Uncle Sam Radio: Celebrate 4th of July

Available on XM 15 and Online Only at XM 39

As the United States marks its birthday, XM presents a musical melting pot of songs all about America for a perfect holiday soundtrack from sea to shining sea. Uncle Sam Radio will make your 4th of July perfect whether you're driving cross country or sacked out in a hammock in the back yard. Listen for Woody Guthrie's "This Land is Your Land," Simon & Garfunkel's "America," Jimi Hendrix's "The Star Spangled Banner," John Mellencamp's "R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A.," James Brown's "Living in America," Grateful Dead's "U.S. Blues" & many more.

Tune In:
Begins Thursday, July 2 at 6p ET & runs till Mid. ET Sunday, July 5

Also playing July 4: Hear a special Bruce Springsteen concert broadcast from Europe on E Street Radio.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)