XstreamHD???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
They will be announcing the launch date of their service.... in fact we have an hour on Friday with XStreamHD's CEO.

Stay Tuned!

I'm a bit confused or maybe its just that their site is having some load time issues. But how much does it cost? (I see hard ware prices sort of) and is there a monthly fee? It says in the video even TV shows are available to download? Is the dish is a 2 way unit?

I went through he ordering process up to adding my credit card number and no where did I see a price of service structure. Seems like they should of had more details on the site...

<off my soap box>
:)

+1

There is no info on there site about service costs or per download cost or anything..

are we to assume you buy the hardware and the shows and movies are free. What is the deal.

From memory the service is $10 a month, and movies are around $6 each.

Now remember this is not just a movie service, for me one of the big things is the DLNA server. :)

I'm a bit confused or maybe its just that their site is having some load time issues. But how much does it cost? (I see hard ware prices sort of) and is there a monthly fee? It says in the video even TV shows are available to download? Is the dish is a 2 way unit?

I went through he ordering process up to adding my credit card number and no where did I see a price of service structure. Seems like they should of had more details on the site...

<off my soap box>
:)

I wouldn't buy into it until they have some hard numbers on fees, rentals, monthly cost etc. Of the 29 movies that they show on their site all of them are on my Vudu box now. Site needs to be a bit more informative before I'd submit any credit card info

If they offered popular HD channels as well it might have a real chance. For people that just have OTA and would like a few other channels that they would normally have to buy a large package subscription to get it might be worth getting. For example, right now I have a PAL DVR to get all OTA channels in my area, if I could get ESPN HD, ESPN2 HD, SPEED HD, FOOD HD & Lifetime HD for a price of say $1.99 per channel it would be worth it to me. As it stands now it really isn't worth it for most people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)