xxx@dishnetwork?

At least they are consistent :D. I like robots. I, Robot rules. Welcome Dish friends & Robots what ever you are. :up But I still don't understand the title of this thread.

Well if it's actually a higher-up guy, I can understand giving a title with Dish, I thought it might just be an ordinary CSR that we go head-to-head with sometimes

I thought Dish employees were not suppose to participate in these Forums! Scott, did Charlie change that policy? I think it is great.

You're a little late to the party on this one. They came THUNDERING in like the new Messiahs, offering nothing more than cut and past answers, some very wrong, and reminding us they worked for Dish...,in EVERY POST. They have since retreated to where they came from. May they stay there.

I thought Dish employees were not suppose to participate in these Forums! Scott, did Charlie change that policy? I think it is great.

If they work for E* they are to be ID'd as such. So they did that , & I welcome them. No matter how good they are. Who knows they may learn something ( by chance we might :cool: too).

If they work for E* they are to be ID'd as such. So they did that , & I welcome them. No matter how good they are. Who knows they may learn something ( by chance we might :cool: too).
My FRIEND, I wish I shared the sentiment, but I don't. They are TRAINED, not experienced, like most of us long time VETS. They are relying on their credentials, which means nothing to me.

My FRIEND, I wish I shared the sentiment, but I don't. They are TRAINED, not experienced, like most of us long time VETS. They are relying on their credentials, which means nothing to me.

Ignore them?

I really don't see why people are so bothered.

You're a little late to the party on this one. They came THUNDERING in like the new Messiahs, offering nothing more than cut and past answers, some very wrong, and reminding us they worked for Dish...,in EVERY POST. They have since retreated to where they came from. May they stay there.

KAB, I have been real busy last couple of years and haven't monitored the forums very much, just time to do emails. But I hope to get back in it. I need to get up to speed on all the 922 issues before I decide to get one. I learned allot from this satelliteguys forum before I designed my home Dish system. Everyone seemed to be a big help with bunches of questions I had. I just was surprised when I started to read bunches of threads last couple of weeks with post from Dish employees. I remembered that the policy from Dish was they didn't want their employees to participate in forums about the company. What and when did the policy change? Did Scott or someone talk Charlie in to allowing it? Anyway, I think it is great. I thought it was pretty cool the other nite when Scott was on the Charlie Chat show. I think for the most part the Dish employees will be a big additional asset for us with technical problems, issues with Dish, etc.

I've worked for Dish something like 3 years and nobody ever told me anything like that. I'm mostly just here to help, but who knows, I might actually learn something sometime

I think it's pretty cool. I sent a tweet to the twitter team last night, and the person who replied is one of the new folks here from Dish. Nice to have folks here from the executive office, IMO.

Give them time, this is uncharted territory for them.

I look forward to working with them and having them help our members where they can.

Now only if we could get a few more Stonecolds for the DIRECTV area from DIRECTV things would be great for all.

I see their presence as a positive. The answers they give may be scripted to an extent because they are most certainly being monitored.

However, they may be able to help more with account\billing problems than the rest of us can. Serious issues can also get higher up the chain quicker.

It also shows Dish is trying to step up their cust service

They're also on the dbstalk forums now. They seem to give mostly wrong/bad information just like their headset wearing counterparts, but I'm hoping we can get a few insider tidbits from them in the future, especially during disputes, etc. At least they're making an effort. So I see it as positive overall too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)