xxx@dishnetwork?

dwarren2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
Rochester, NY Region
All of a sudden we have several newbies saying they are from Dish. It has been voiced in one thread questioning if they really are from Dish. What's the true story?

They are very "formal" even going so far as to introduce themselves three times in the same thread. Not to be too harsh on them, but I like it better chatting with other guys on here who seem to be more "down to earth". Yea, I work for Dish, but it's not really necessary to reitterate it if I just show that I know what I'm talking about.

No they are real humans, but unfortunately the have seemed to have gotten their social skills from the James Long school of Social Skills, which to me is scary. :D

They might be running on scripts, and sound robotic, but that's more than most companies will do on a forum.

New use of the Indian call centers?????

It wouldn't be so bad if their answers were correct, most answer as if they had never seen a DISH system.

I've seen one or two posts with pertinent information, such as pricing, that I can't look up myself, but other than that the technical stuff such as system integration should be left to the techs

Scott, as we are nearly all painfully aware, there is a long established credibility problem with CSRs and Techs. These new folks need to informed that waving their "credentials" around is undermining their good intentions.

One of the guys is from executive retention dept. He handled my new equiptment order and retention. Was a pleasure to talk to in person. Posts on here have been a little strange?