yehaaa they gave us BUD owners our own forum

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

drhydro

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 19, 2004
Thank you folks for giving us BUD owners our own forum :D :clap

When we were thinking up ideas, I brought up C-Band because some of use use the receievrs for FTA :)

Hopefully I can get my C-band dish up soon :D

well thanx Iceberg for giving us little guys (in number of users) with big dishes a place to call home at Satelliteguys.us I have had posts about my BUD that didnt really belong over in the FTA area, specifically about subscription programing and feeds / FTA channels that i have come across, now i can post em here ;)

Hey, it's great to have A separate C-band forum of our own. Maybe some of the small dish people can find out what REAL satellite viewing is all about. Hope you can get your dish up soon.

Thanks oldies!

I really hope to soon. I live in a townhouse so its tough :(
(the head of our HOA isnt too happy with the 5 dishes I have right now)
4 KU
1 DBS

Iceberg said:
Thanks oldies!

I really hope to soon. I live in a townhouse so its tough :(
(the head of our HOA isnt too happy with the 5 dishes I have right now)
4 KU
1 DBS

Well if you get a solid bud or a one with tight mesh atleast 8.5', pop on a c/ku feed and then you can have all the small dishes around it, like a big tree with flowers around it :)

tdti1 said:
Well if you get a solid bud or a one with tight mesh atleast 8.5', pop on a c/ku feed and then you can have all the small dishes around it, like a big tree with flowers around it :)

That might be tough with the dish farm :)

you've probably seen this in the FTA section. The mighty dish farm
attachment.php

what ya need to do iceberg is get all 17000 satelliteguys.us members to kick down 5 bucks each and help ya buy a new home, just so you can plant that BUD you have in the garage :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)